- 1.1 Compare social media marketing to traditional marketing.
- 1.2 Describe the benefits of social media marketing.
Social Media Marketing
In this course, you will explore the role and importance of social media marketing. You will start with a high-level overview of social media, and then will move on to examine social media characteristics, as well as types of social media. From there, you will examine goals and strategies commonly found in social media marketing plans, as well as how to approach one’s target audience. You will also learn about regulations, standards, and ethics surrounding the use of social media. You will examine content marketing, customer service, relationship marketing, and marketing communication. You will also explore mobile marketing. Finally, you will take a closer look at developing a social media marketing plan or program, program evaluation, and program monitoring.
- 2.1 Describe consumer-generated communication and how it impacts marketing.
- 2.2 Compare one-to-one and one-to-many communications.
- 3.1 Explain how organizations use social networking sites to market.
- 3.2 Explain the use of blogging and micro-blogging in marketing.
- 3.3 Describe photo, video, and other social sharing sites and their purposes in marketing.
- 4.1 Apply measurable, relevant, and specific goals for a social media marketing campaign.
- 4.2 Identify social media strategies that are appropriate for different types of organizations.
- 5.1 Discuss segmentation and targeting tactics for social media marketing.
- 5.2 Select the appropriate social media platforms according to the targeted audience.
- 6.1 Discuss compliance and regulations affecting social media marketing.
- 6.2 Explain the importance of setting clear social media guidelines and standards.
- 6.3 Identify solutions to common social media ethical challenges and privacy issues.
- 7.1 Explain the benefits of content marketing in building consumer trust.
- 7.2 Discuss tactics to attract customers using content marketing.
- 8.1 Identify successful communication strategies used in social media customer service.
- 8.2 Explain the relationship between service equity and customer satisfaction.
- 9.1 Discuss ways organizations use social media platforms as customer relationship management systems.
- 9.2 Describe methods to build customer loyalty through social media.
- 10.1 Describe ways to build communities using social media platforms.
- 10.2 Explain the need to include social media in an organization’s overall integrated marketing communication.
- 11.1 Describe the significance of mobile technology in today’s marketing.
- 11.2 Discuss current trends in using mobile devices to market.
- 12.1 Determine whether a social media marketing plan’s objectives are aligned with the organization’s mission.
- 12.2 Examine financial and human resources available for a social media marketing plan.
- 13.1 Examine indicators used to measure social media marketing plans.
- 13.2 Compare current social media analytical and engagement measurement tools.
- 14.1 Explain the frequency needed to monitor a social media marketing plan and to adapt changes.
- 14.2 Describe how to handle customer service and ethical issues while monitoring a plan.
There are no reviews yet.